• Aga Khan University Medical College, Karachi, Pakistan
• Internal Medicine Residency, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
• Fellowship in Nephrology and Hypertension, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
• Fellowship in Transplant Nephrology, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
• Special Interests: chronic kidney disease, mineral and bone disease, kidney transplantation, glomerular diseases and proteinuria.
• Started at SCRMC in August 2012
Dionardo Medina MD
Autonomous University of Santo Domingo Medical School, Dominican Republic
Internal Medicine Residency: St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx New York, Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University.
Associate Member of the American College of Physicians
Special interests: Management of acute and chronic conditions like diabetes or other endocrine disorders, hypertension, hyperlipidemias, preventive and adult medicine.
Started at SCRMC in July 2012
James Wallace MD
University of Minnesota Medical School
Medical College of Wisconsin Residency
Special Interests: children's medicine--general pediatrics and asthma management, internal medicine--cardiovascular disease, diabetes
Started at SCRMC in 1998
Mingzhu Xu MD
West China University of Medical Sciences, Chengdu, China
St. Barnabas Hospital Internal Medicine Residency, Bronx, NY
Board eligible American Board of Internal Medicine