March 10, 2014
• A drive-up window for quick prescription pick-up for those with young children, older adults, and for anyone who simply wants the convenience of drive-up service
• Medication Therapy Management (MTM)Anyone taking multiple medications knows that this can be difficult and confusing at times.
With the Unity Pharmacy’s new Medication Therapy Management (MTM) program, staff pharmacists work closely with patients and their providers to solve any problems related to medicines and to help ensure that each patient gets the best results possible from their medicines.
During a private meeting, a Unity Clinic MTM pharmacist will help to ensure that:
• You are taking the right amount of your medicine(s).
• Your medicines are not interacting with each other.
• You are taking only the medicines you need.
• Any vitamins, supplements and over-the-counter drugs you are taking are safe and effective.
• You are spending no more than you need for your medications.
The MTM program pharmacist will also give you a list of your medications, review them with you, and answer any questions you may have.
Anyone can fill prescriptions at our pharmacy. You don't have to be a patient of a provider at St. Croix Regional Medical Center.